Saturday, June 29, 2013

Introduction

The recipes in the Hammons Family Cookbook have been passed down from generation to generation, and new creations have been added over time.  Not all of the recipes are healthy or good for you, but they are very tasty.  I am hand typing the recipes so that it's easier to search.  The original book is a physical, hand typed book that I had to scan into a PDF.  As a result, it's not very searchable.  I will try to post a new recipe each day until everything is posted.  However, I may not always add one each day depending on the amount of time I have.  The recipes will be divided into sections according to what they are.  For example, Meats, Cakes and Pies, This and That, etc.  I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as the people who created them, and the love that was poured into each recipe as it was made.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment